PDA

View Full Version : I can't get it to work

garn0002
09-24-2013, 11:13 PM
I purchased PerfectTUNES because I thought it would be great for finding album artwork but it's been a complete failure.

When I press Fix for a single album the program seaches (usually up to 90) and then returns a message like no art found. I have used Abbey Road by The Beatles to test this and would have thought at least one cover would have been found. I checked the metadata and album name and artist are exactly as you would expect - Abbey Road - The Beatles.

When I attempt to use the bulk fix option (at the top of the page) it starts to search but then advises there's been an error.

Also, when I use AccurateRip I keep getting a message saying my file isn't CD quality, even when ripped as FLAC from a CD.

I can't see anywhere where I need special setups. Please help, or I'd like my money back.

Spoon
09-25-2013, 04:38 AM
>When I press Fix for a single album the program seaches (usually up to 90) and then returns a message like no art found.

Ok lets take the Abbey Road CD, the box in the lower left corner (when doing a single Fix), what is the text shown there exactly?

>Also, when I use AccurateRip I keep getting a message saying my file isn't CD quality, even when ripped as FLAC from a CD.

For all CDs or just some?