PDA

View Full Version : Where is DVD-Audio ripper ?

Tytun
09-30-2003, 07:41 AM
Where is illustrate DVD-Audio ripper ?

Razgo
09-30-2003, 07:50 AM
there is non that i know of. i think spoon has this in mind for future developement.

Unregistered
11-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Where is illustrate DVD-Audio ripper ?

DVD audio is encrypted. To get to it you have to decrypt it. There is software online that will decrypt DVD's and put them on your hard drive. There is software to rip the audio from the video. In some cases you can open a decrypted .vob file using Spoon's winamp plugin adapter with the proper winamp plugin and get it to rip the audio. DVD's can have multiple soundtracks so it's not always that easy. You must have a lot of free space on your hard drive either way.

Unregistered

Unregistered
12-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Hi
About a year ago someone was telling me about dvd ripping, the sound has to be ripped seperatly and then converted and then matched up to the ripped picture but the picture ripping was taking about a day, I gave it a miss as seemed to complicated fo me, but all the software was on the net. I seem to remember a film took about 1gig at reduced quality, good luck!

M

steptoe
02-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Use a program called DVD Audio Ripper, its not free but will do exactly what you want and convert the audio to MP3

desert rat
05-20-2004, 01:46 PM
Go to Audiodvdcreator.com or if that's not right, Google it and you will be able to download the program for 14 days. After that buying it costs 39.95. It works very well and you can convert to formats using dbpoweramp. Instructions were obviously written by the Chinese but is simple to use. I get 6 hrs. uncompressed so you could get huge amount of MP3's etc. It plays on most DVD players.