PDA

View Full Version : PerfectTunes does not carry over the Drive from main screen to folloing screens...

smcpoland
08-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi there,

first post amazing, Love the idea of PerfectTunes, however a Bug?

PROBLEM

On launch the first thing to do is set the Music Library - which I did, I deleted Music and added M:\Flac24

the I click on the AlbumArts, there are NO albums found - odd...

then I click on De-Dup as I know ther are dups...and the software again says - No Albums found - odd again...

So I look and I try again same results...

AH-ha there is a spanner in the AlbumArts screen so I look at this...and it is set to Music library...No - that is wrong, so I close AlbumArts and on the main screen my folder is correctly id'ed.

Oh, so I go back to AlbumArts and click on the spanner and then change it to the same library as on the main screen M:\FLAC24, click go and now it is working...

ISSUE

After setting the library on the main screen - it should not be required to set the library again in the following app, either AlbumArts or De-Dup they should use the same settings.

RESOLUTION

Change the program so it uses the same setting across the main screen and the underlying apps.

Best regards
Seán

ZooBeeQ
08-15-2013, 08:43 PM
ditto that.
Or at least put the spanner in a more obvious position.
so far so good, 13 hrs till I can tell how well it works :)
s

Spoon
08-16-2013, 07:04 AM
Bug confirmed (simply setting path in main PerfectTUNES program) then closing main program, then reopen and it takes effect.

A new update will be issued to fix this problem.

Spoon
08-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Now Fixed, see:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?30751-PerfectTUNES-Release-1