PDA

View Full Version : PerfectTUNES Released

Spoon
08-14-2013, 01:12 PM
Now PerfectTUNES is released, we have somewhere for discussions and support.

Been
08-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Awesome, works good but I don't like the user interface for some reason, maybe you shoud use some buttons instead of only two drop down lists.

Also its totally overpriced in my opinion, this should be integrated in dbpoweramp... would it be at least possible to get a discount if you buy this with dbpoweramp? 50 bucks for both would be fine.

press250
08-15-2013, 12:02 AM
Long (long) time dbPoweramp user here. Dowloaded and tried PerfectTUNES this evening; love the idea to 'scrub' my library. Tried to run AccurateRip, but on every track of every album I get a "track length does not match" error. Including albums I ripped last week with completely successful AccurateRip. My entire library is ripped to WMA Lossless. Any ideas/suggestions?

beek
08-15-2013, 02:46 AM
Downloaded it right away and paid dident fix any issues with artwork that were on some well known disks. I am assuming there will be some update/repairs or at lease I hope so.

Spoon
08-15-2013, 08:33 AM
>"track length does not match"

Possibly you have used a DSP effect to trim silence? in which case the tracks cannot be matched any longer to Accuraterip.

>Downloaded it right away and paid dident fix any issues with artwork that were on some well known disks. I am assuming there will be some update/repairs or at lease I hope so.

Please provide details, if the album name or artist name do not match ours then the art has to be manually applied with 'Fix'

Benji99
08-15-2013, 11:59 AM
Yeah I agree that it's way over priced...

As for me, I was really looking forward to the fixing tags feature that was being advertised as coming soon. Actually that was pretty much the only feature I would have really used (I have no need to check for dupes and I already have another great tool to get Album Art, I'll probably download the free version to scan my files for Accuraterip errors though). Hopefully the tagging feature comes in a future release.

press250
08-15-2013, 06:10 PM
>"track length does not match"

Possibly you have used a DSP effect to trim silence? in which case the tracks cannot be matched any longer to Accuraterip.

>Downloaded it right away and paid dident fix any issues with artwork that were on some well known disks. I am assuming there will be some update/repairs or at lease I hope so.

Please provide details, if the album name or artist name do not match ours then the art has to be manually applied with 'Fix'

No, I am not using a DSP effect to trim silence. On another thread a user commented that PerfectTUNES worked for him/her on FLAC but not Lossless WMA ... not sure if they are getting the same error message as I am.

ZooBeeQ
08-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Yeah I agree that it's way over priced...

As for me, I was really looking forward to the fixing tags feature that was being advertised as coming soon. Actually that was pretty much the only feature I would have really used (I have no need to check for dupes and I already have another great tool to get Album Art, I'll probably download the free version to scan my files for Accuraterip errors though). Hopefully the tagging feature comes in a future release.

I think if you check out other softs for doing this , it's only 4$ more. And it works on Winderz and hasn't crashed yet on a TB DeDupe.
Would be nice if there was a bundle price for those of us who already own dbPoweramp.
When it fixes tags then for sure Its worth the asking, for me anyway.
s

verypsb
08-16-2013, 01:59 AM
As for me, I was really looking forward to the fixing tags feature that was being advertised as coming soon. Actually that was pretty much the only feature I would have really used...

+1 (!!!)

Spoon
08-16-2013, 05:51 AM
The tagger....we wanted to do something very special for the tagger, it needs a lot more work until it is ready, I hope to have a R2 beta as soon as possible with the tagger.

maagst
09-18-2013, 02:17 PM
I totally agree, it is overpriced and should be included in dbpoweramp. In my system it does not correctly finds duplicates, I had 5500 duplicates according to the program of which about 1% was real.

Spoon
09-18-2013, 03:34 PM
This is the thread we are looking at this issue (non existing duplicates):

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?31077-Dedupe-finds-non-existing-dupes

I am 99.9999% certain these files do exist.

Biggsy
09-30-2013, 07:32 AM
+1 for the overpriced comments. I've trialed it, and yes it seems to do what it says it will, but nothing that I can't do manually (plus its reporting a heap of missing artwork on albums, all of which have the correct artwork on all the tracks). For a tool you may use once (after the initial scrub, probably never again), $36 is way too much.