PDA

View Full Version : I need the old version of dbpoweramp audio converter!

gokistanis
09-29-2003, 06:09 AM
hi, :blush:

I need an old version of dbpoweramp audio converter.

There is a computer game that doesn't read the .ogg files which are created with the new release, r9 of dbpoweramp audio converter, yet strangely it reads .ogg files which are created with the old version of dbpoweramp audio converter!

so I need the old version as you see.

could you check something for me please? ;

if you have installed dbpoweramp audio converter on your computer and ogg codec, so you can check something for me;

-create an .ogg music file
-move the arrow of your mouse and wait for a few seconds.
-an information window must appear.
-at bottom of this window there is an expression about encoding;

its like “Encoded by... 2001...” here the number is important for me!

If the series of numbers begins with 2001 so Voila! Eureka! :smile2: It means you are using the old version of dbpoweramp audio converter! Please share your old dbpoweramp audio converter with me, :komisch9: cause I am exceedingly in need of this.

If the series of numbers begins with 2002 so it means you are using a new version which doesn’t work for me so don’t inform me in this case. :cry:

Besides if you have any idea about where to download the old version of dbpoweramp audio converter, please get in touch. :komisch9: gokistanis@yahoo.com

Thank you very much :p

-Gokistanis

Spoon
09-30-2003, 05:46 PM
You need an older version of the Ogg Codec - dBpowerAMP-codec-ogg.exe, I don't have those though (well I do in stored backups offsite, but not to hand). Anyone have an early release of an Ogg codec to hand?

mikkokh
04-10-2005, 06:53 AM
v8 is posted for you.

Spoon
04-10-2005, 01:32 PM
In the two years you would hope that all programs support the later ogg versions...

neilthecellist
04-10-2005, 01:50 PM
About this thread... Which game is it? Just a curiosity.