PDA

View Full Version : Forum Buttons

kweller
09-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Is there something peculiar about my system or do the buttons for open buddy list, view new posts, mark all forums read, log out and simple search all look the same (grey box with a yellow right-arrow) and have their pop-up title prefixed by 'Temporary'?

xoas
09-20-2003, 10:38 PM
It's not you.
best wishes,
xaos

Razgo
09-21-2003, 04:54 AM
the buttons i see are purple with yellow arrow. as part of the beta vbulletin forum that's just where and how they ended up. these are the buttons beside where it says welcome "your name" you last visited etc... that's what your talking about?

kweller
09-21-2003, 07:32 PM
the buttons i see are purple with yellow arrow. as part of the beta vbulletin forum that's just where and how they ended up. these are the buttons beside where it says welcome "your name" you last visited etc... that's what your talking about?

Yep, those are the ones. Are there any plans to differentiate them or perhaps give them static titles so old duffers like me who can never remember which is the 'Search New' or 'Mark Read' don't have to hover over each of them in turn to find out which is the right one?

Razgo
09-21-2003, 08:04 PM
i'm not sure, but i can take a look and see if i can add text to them in the mean time.

kweller
09-22-2003, 06:07 AM

Kevin

donny
09-23-2003, 10:54 AM
i think they will be fixed in the next beta or something like that - it says '(temporary button)' - exactly like that in brackets... At least on my comp when you hover over them