PDA

View Full Version : Totally off-topic for dBPowerAmp - About UbiSoft

RossRoy
09-19-2003, 01:25 AM
Anybody is having a weird situation with Ubisoft tonight? They seem to have gotten a virus or something on their mailing list and now, everybody (that's registered on their mailing list of course) gets every message that's sent to the mailing list server, this is insane! I got well over 100 list removal requests that were sent to the server..

And that's not counting all the *****s that try sending more viruses through the list.. And I must admit that I am a little scared that my so far undisclosed and private email address might have been spilled to the "wonderful" *cough* *cough* *cough* world of Spammers.

Razgo
09-19-2003, 04:49 AM
i don't know if it's coming from Ubisoft for me but i did get a few emails supposedly from microsoft with a patch attatched. i get around 300 spam emails a day so I guess i few more won't hurt me :vmad:

Unregistered
11-09-2003, 12:56 PM
.. And I must admit that I am a little scared that my so far undisclosed and private email address might have been spilled to the "wonderful" *cough* *cough* *cough* world of Spammers.

Disposable email addresses are nice...

If you are extremely concerned and don't mind hard to remember addresses...you can use the

www.sneakemail.com

service.

Unregistered