PDA

View Full Version : novice dbpoweramp user/cannot find ripped flac files.

kennymadone
04-08-2013, 11:36 AM
being a novice computer user/builder. having just built my first computer using a Streacom f7c media case,Sony AD-7640S slot load DVD drive, Pico PSU -160-XT, Streacom infrared remote/receiver board, Asus E45M1-I Deluxe motherboard {AMD dual core 1.6 Hudson M1,with AMD Radeon 6320 graphics chip} +4 Gb memory,Samsung 128 GBs SSD, one silent fan for system cooling. I am using an external Icy Box HDD {JABOD} + 2 Western Digital 1 TB Drives for storing my flac rips to and running Windows 7 O/S. I have redirected the music from my c drive to I drive on the Icy Box to store my ripped files too, downloaded DBPoweramp and set up following instructions, when I rip a cd everything rips fine, but I cannot find where the rips are going to?. Have I omitted to do something somewhere with DBPoweramp, or is it somewhere else?. I would appreciate some advice for an old codger like me.

Wayne
04-08-2013, 12:42 PM
did you change the destination folder in the Cd Ripper. I think it defaults to the user's music folder.

kennymadone
04-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Thanks for your suggestion, I will make a folder called Archival Copy on my external HDD {I} drive and change destination folder in the ripper to that folder. Many THANKS, will keep you posted.