PDA

View Full Version : App comands params?

donny
09-12-2003, 11:38 AM
Hi,
I was just wandering is there a way to command dAP using system commands, you know those with two params (w and L).
I would need these (if they exist) so that I can beter integrate dAP with my remote (actually the program Girder). It works now, but if I would want to export these thaty probably wouldn't work on other PCs...
thanx

Spoon
09-15-2003, 06:12 PM
You are perhaps best running the 'Freak Controls' if you are talking controlling skip, volume etc?

donny
09-17-2003, 11:11 AM
I know about Freak Control, and I have used it before the keyboard controls were available. I have also created a library out of the dAPScripting.dll so my program now does not need Freakcontrol. It now has acess just like it could thru scripting. It shows artists, track, etc. in it's window. I know all about those...

This is a program for remotes, and this would be the best way to export groups for other users to download. I myself have enabled this program, even written a small app that gets the track info and then shows them in an OSD with huge letters (60pts). I was even able to connect it to TTS, so the comp. can even read aloud what's playing if I want.
It's OK if these aren't available:) I was just wondering;)