PDA

View Full Version : dMC Audio CD Input - unable to load WNASPI32.DLL

Paultx
08-26-2003, 10:03 AM
When I opened dMC Audio CD Input the first time after installation it gave me that message. Any idea on how can I fix that? Thanx in advance.

RossRoy
08-26-2003, 12:27 PM
What version of Windows are you using?

Paultx
08-26-2003, 02:39 PM
What version of Windows are you using?
Windows 98 SE

RossRoy
08-26-2003, 05:41 PM
It is probably ASPI that is not installed correctly.

Go to this page (http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc-support-audio-cd.htm) and scroll down to the "Windows 95/98 Specifics (ASPI)" and follow the instructions there.

Should you still have a problem, please post again.

Paultx
08-26-2003, 06:26 PM
I did everything you suggested and the error message is now gone. But if I insert an audio CD it won't show its contents in the dMC Audio CD Input window, no matter how many times I hit the Refresh button or try to reload the CD drive. N.B: if I close de CD drive tray with the CD I want to rip inside and don't keep the Shift key pressed, Winamp, which is associated to audio CDs, opens normally and starts to play the songs -and using the cddb feature to show tracks names.

RossRoy
08-26-2003, 06:53 PM
Try reinstalling Music Converter. If that doesn't work, I'm afraid I can't be of more help, you will need the help of Razgo or Spoon.

As for Winamp opening to read the CD upon insertion, you could always disable auto-insert notification, but I think the latest DMC beta (release 10 beta 8) does that automatically while it is running.

Spoon
09-04-2003, 04:54 PM
Try the 'Options' button and make sure the right CD drive is selected.