PDA

View Full Version : monkey to *.m4a on ipod

Unregistered
08-20-2003, 08:17 PM
hi,
forgive this extra post but I am having lots of trouble with the mp4 codec. firstly it does not always seem work producing a 1k empty file. secondly the new ipod only seems to accept *.m4a type files.

help
julian

Unregistered
08-21-2003, 06:48 AM
i have traced the problem to the DB fileSelector which somehow only puts out 1k files when mp4 cli is selected with a whole batch of files

Unregistered
08-21-2003, 06:56 AM
i have traced the problem to the DB fileSelector which somehow only puts out 1k files when mp4 cli is selected with a whole batch of files

Nope! if a group of files is highlighted in windows explorer and music converter selected then the same 1k files are output.

Unregistered
08-21-2003, 07:10 AM
Nope! if a group of files is highlighted in windows explorer and music converter selected then the same 1k files are output.
Have discovered that after trying to use DBmusicconverter multiple processess "aacenc.exe" are left running is this something to do with the 1 k files??

Unregistered
08-21-2003, 07:12 AM
Have discovered that after trying to use DBmusicconverter multiple processess "aacenc.exe" are left running is this something to do with the 1 k files??

EUREKA! after closing the aacenc.exe and re running the DBconverter it puts out the full files no more 1k empties.