PDA

View Full Version : Error with latest DMC

Unregistered
08-19-2003, 12:51 PM
I just installed the latest DMC beta, and now my rips all end with a message that due to some error, the DMC must close, and would I like to send a report to Microshit. (of course not) However, when I click don't send, It returns to the CD grab page, and everything seems to have worked despite never having the satisfying "finished" and the beep. This is definitely something in the latest beta... I am running XP on a 2.8ghz computer with 1 gb of RAM.

I never had this problem before, and It has happened on Test Conversions as well as OGG and Mp3.

Unregistered
08-19-2003, 12:55 PM
Oh, and as if that wasn't bad enough, It seems that I have not tags in my latest Ogg conversions. :( I'm not sure what to do, as I need this program to work right now. Perhaps I'll just go back to the normal version, only I just got my accurate rip up and running.

Will accurate rip work with my older non-beta DMC? Or can I step down to an older beta version? Help!

Unregistered
08-19-2003, 01:17 PM
Hmmm, must be something with the accurate rip. I disabled it, and then my conversions would finish as normal, only they still have no tags. I don't know...

Unregistered
08-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Oh well, I had to uninstall the Beta software. I need my DMC working up to par. I use it professionally (DJ & Record Producer) so I can't fartz around too much. (I spent hours on this being the geek that I am) I guess I'm not really cut out for this beta testing stuff.

If anyone knows how I could take the settings I got from accurate rip and put them into the the CD grab that would be phenomenal. How do samples translate into miliseconds in this case?

Spoon
09-03-2003, 06:03 PM
Looking into the AccurateRip crash.

For tags, do Rip Menu >> Rip with Options and make sure 'preverse id tags' is set

Razgo
09-06-2003, 09:35 AM
'preverse id tags'? in the latest version it's "preserve" :D typing too fast again Spoon... :cool: