PDA

View Full Version : User Cancelled in dmc

Unregistered
08-14-2003, 10:31 AM
Still having problem with accuraterip. Problems did not begin until i installed latest beta version. I got the cdgrab caused problem in accuraterip.dll. I went back as far as the first accuraterip software and it did configure accuraterip, but when i try test conversion it always gives user cancelled as accuraterip result.
I am ripping to ram and it is set for fastest conversion.
I had no problems before the new beta in fact i submited about 15 results.
Mike

Spoon
08-14-2003, 06:08 PM
>Problems did not begin until i installed latest beta version. I got the cdgrab caused problem in accuraterip.dll.

Is this when it offers to find the offset? It is quite close to being fixed, hold off for the next beta (as soon as I get back).

Unregistered
08-15-2003, 10:41 AM
>Problems did not begin until i installed latest beta version. I got the cdgrab caused problem in accuraterip.dll.

Is this when it offers to find the offset? It is quite close to being fixed, hold off for the next beta (as soon as I get back).

Yes, it happens when it offers to find the offset. I was also concerned that installing earlier vesions worked in finding the offset, but when i tried to rip to ram for results i always got the "user canceled" message. Hopefully new version will solve my problems.
thanks, mike

Spoon
08-15-2003, 01:09 PM
You can have the newest version, just click 'cancel' when it asks to find the offset and disable AccurateRip in the options page.

Unregistered
08-16-2003, 05:43 PM
You can have the newest version, just click 'cancel' when it asks to find the offset and disable AccurateRip in the options page.

I disabled accuraterip a week ago, and am using latest version. I was hoping that in the future I might be able to use accuraterip again.
Sorry for not explaining. Thank You.
Mike

Spoon
09-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Just about to pick up where I was and find that bug.