PDA

View Full Version : How to Install "Family Pack" on second computer?

Old Russ
11-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Folks,

I have installed and used CDripper on my laptop. I purchased the family pack and the installation went fine automatically on the laptop. How do I go about installing on the second computer?

Thanks,

Russ

pablogm123
11-11-2012, 02:38 PM
As any application, just run the installer file, which you could run from a thumb drive or download from the link provided for you when you bought the app.

For convenience, keep a local copy of installer file, so you can reinstall/repair the program without download anything again.

Old Russ
11-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks, pablogm123, don't I have to provide some kind of authenication code and if so, what would tha be?

Russ

pablogm123
11-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Check the spam folder anyway. When I purchased the familiy pack, I was sent a e-mail from dBpoweramp with my order number, and a link to start the download. Also, you can try to login here, and get access to download link:

http://secure.dbpoweramp.com/store/customer_account.asp

If not success, contact with Spoon, or wait until he sees this thread and contact you.

Old Russ
11-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Ah so! That should do it. I had forgotten that the link was on that email. So all I should have to do is send that link to the other PC, click on it, then put in email address and password and get the download button. Eureka! Can't try it until tomorrow because my wife is the alpha dog on the desktop, but it sounds like it will work.

And yes, I had a PM into Spoon. But this sounds like it will be golden.

Thanks very much,

Russ