PDA

View Full Version : Cannot see album art in main view, saving report of a ripped cd and replace album art

afabbridbp
11-17-2011, 04:01 AM
I have some question on the program:

1. In the main view of dbpoweramp cd ripper I cannot see the album art in the low-right corner, why?

2. I have ripped about 100s cds without saving the ripping report. Is there any possibility to save the report without re-rip the cds?

3. I have lots of CDs ripped with EAC and with the album art downloaded with "Album Art Downloader". Is there any possibility to replace the album art with ones provided by DbPowerAmp?

Thank you in advance for your replay and for your help on this fantastic program,

Alessandro

Spoon
11-17-2011, 04:30 AM
1. Check in dBpoweramp Configuration that you have Reference R14 Regsitered, which is needed for Album Art
2. No
3. No

afabbridbp
11-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Thank you spoon. For point 1. how can I check the configuration to see if I have the R14 registered? consider that when I rip a CD I do see the album art in the ripped directory

Spoon
11-17-2011, 05:05 AM
You mean there is nothing shown in the lower right corner, even if art cannot be found a CD is shown in the corner, if this is missing your screen resolution is too low to display it.

afabbridbp
11-17-2011, 06:00 AM
Indeed I don't see any cd in the lower right corner. I try to check the screen resolution. thank you.

afabbridbp
11-22-2011, 07:56 AM
This just to say that it was indeed a problem of screen resolution. Thank you.