PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get album art

Gucka
10-15-2011, 10:41 AM
I yesterday downloaded the latest "dBpoweramp Music Converter R14.2" as trial version. With "CD Ripper" I could get some meta data, but no album art. When I tried to "Choose from Internet" I got the message "Choosing Album Art from the Interent requires either dbpoweramp Reference or Power Pack". I was believing the 21-day-trial version was the full-featured Reference version, but this seems to be wrong?!?!
Also when I tried the settings of the all media guide I received a similar message.

Unfortunately thus a real evaluation of the program is not possible - or did I make any mistake in configuration?

G.

dbfan
10-15-2011, 12:03 PM
The trial is reference but for what ever reason it has expired for you, if this is the first time you have used dbpoweramp, thenn install and run from and account with administrator rights.

Gucka
10-18-2011, 03:50 AM
Thank you so much for your advice. Now cdripper works, but I 'm somewhat disappointed because the metadata provider in CDripper donīt provide more informations as I got with EAC and freedb and GD3. Where ist sonatadb?

Thank you in advance

G.

Spoon
10-18-2011, 02:24 PM
For discs in the sonata database when you click review metadata it will replace gd3 with sonata.

Look under the meta tab for the extra fields such as orchestra.

Kold
03-21-2016, 11:20 AM
The trial is reference but for what ever reason it has expired for you, if this is the first time you have used dbpoweramp, thenn install and run from and account with administrator rights.

I'm running as admin and still can't get album art.

Spoon
03-21-2016, 11:40 AM
If you run Configure dBpoweramp, is says 'Reference Registered'?

c_ch
08-02-2016, 10:32 PM
I'm running as admin and still can't get album art.

i cant get album art either, did you fix it, i just intalled the new version 16, and no album art... frustrated now

c_ch
08-02-2016, 10:36 PM
hi !!
please help..! 30 minutes ago or around.. i got the new paid version dbpa 16. i downloaded and installed- tried to ripped a cd and NO ALBUM ART. so i unnistalled and reisntalled many times. i"m using this version on my old windows xp, please any help..
frustrated noe.. :(

Spoon
08-03-2016, 02:29 AM
In CD Ripper click the green menu button and make sure that for the active providers:

PerfectMeta
Discogs
GD3
Musicbrainz
freedb

are all checked. Do you get the track names filled in correctly? have you tried multiple discs? The album art section in the lower right of CD ripper shows the blank disc image?