PDA

View Full Version : New Forums WOW!!!

JVILLAS
06-23-2003, 08:17 PM
The new forums design is absolutely incredible! I love the pop up window as I move my curser over each topic heading, very cool!. Rasgo's rap about dbpower converter makes me want to purchase it again. Great stuff,and makes forums fun to read ,and easier to use.Excellent work. :)

Razgo
06-23-2003, 09:37 PM
thanks for your kind words JVILLAS.

yes there are many new features that are pretty cool. it looks a bit strange at first but once you get used to it, it's fine.

yes the powerpack announcement was me testing how the announcement works throughout all the forums and can be set to dissapear after a period of time. so i was testing that out.

I personally think the powerpack needs good promotion wherever possible as that's what keeps Spoon and the website going. it probably needs the words "this site is powered by powerpack" somewhere :D , but that's up to Spoon.

Spoon
06-24-2003, 06:19 PM
I like the quick reply box, speeds up my forum work no end :)

Razgo
06-24-2003, 09:54 PM
as if you weren't fast enough with support! :komisch12

any faster and people will be getting a replies before the page refreshes :komisch7:

Razgo
06-25-2003, 10:19 PM
there were a few problems that was slowing down the forums. i "think" it is all fixed now. the forums should be loading a bit faster now.