PDA

View Full Version : power pack registration error in DMC 10 beta 6

djrapfan
06-12-2003, 10:09 PM
I was using DMC 9a with my registered Power Pack 3. I decided to support DMC and try the DMC 10 beta 6. But after I installed it, it said that my Power Pack was unregistered and therefore I couldn't use the features. Do I have to purchase another registration or is this going to be fixed in the final version?

Wayne
06-13-2003, 10:36 AM
No you do not have to purchase another registration. I'm currently using dMC beta 6 and powerpack successfully.

Are you sure that you installed the beta 6 version into the same location as the original dMC?

Alternatively you could try reinstalling the powerpack.

Wayne

djrapfan
06-13-2003, 12:50 PM
I have tried reinstalling the power pack, but it still doesn't work. And yes I have installed DMC in the same location as the original. When I tried reinstalling the power pack, it basically told me that my registration code was invalid.
I love DMC, but I know I need that power pack. I guess it's no biggie. I'll just wait for the final release of DMC 10. But thank you for trying to help me out. I really appreciate it.

Spoon
06-13-2003, 04:28 PM
>, it basically told me that my registration code was invalid.

Could you clarify this?, there are no registration codes to my knowledge. If you need a new Power pack just email the name it was purchased with to dbpoweramp@dbpoweramp.com

sunburntbliss
04-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd just say thanks for the info in this one. Greatly aided my blonde-acting self!