PDA

View Full Version : But I AM registered

Dave Grainer
05-10-2002, 07:37 PM
A few weeks ago (3-4 I think), I did register Power Pack. I remember logging into the sales site, charging to my Visa, and getting email with the attached file dMC-PowerPack.exe.

All seemed to be working (I use it mainly to edit file info on MP3s) but then I got warnings to register and a countdown. Am now on 1-day left! Won't be the end of the world but if you can verify my being registered and tell me how to let the software know I'm registered, I'd appreciate it.

I haven't received my monthly ccard statement yet so I can't pinpoint the payment date.

Spoon
05-11-2002, 03:37 AM
Indeed you are, an new download email has been dispatched, make sure you install the Power Pack to the same location as dMC.

Dave Grainer
05-17-2002, 06:06 PM
>> if you can verify my being registered and tell me how to let the software know I'm registered, I'd appreciate it.

Originally posted by Spoon
Indeed you are, an new download email has been dispatched, make sure you install the Power Pack to the same location as dMC.

And that email will be dispatched around when? Been around a week now. :question:

Spoon
06-02-2002, 05:07 AM
Please sending an email to dbpoweramp@dbpoweramp.com I might have an old email address on record.