PDA

View Full Version : Drag n Drop onto Music Converter

nab128
02-15-2011, 01:11 AM
I want to drag and drop files onto the MusicConverter for conversion (which is possible!) but how can I open it with zero files selected? When I open MusicConverter.exe it asks me to select by file selection window but I don't want to select that way, I only want to select by drag and drop. Is there a command line switch or some other way to bypass the file select window?

Spoon
02-15-2011, 03:51 AM
It is not possible to open with no files selected, sorry.

timw0932
02-15-2011, 10:41 AM
I want to drag and drop files onto the MusicConverter for conversion (which is possible!) but how can I open it with zero files selected? When I open MusicConverter.exe it asks me to select by file selection window but I don't want to select that way, I only want to select by drag and drop. Is there a command line switch or some other way to bypass the file select window?

I asked the same thing a few months ago and got the same answer. You have to select a single "dummy" file in the file selector that appears when the program is started. This gets you to the converter window, and then you can drag the files you actually want to convert into it. Then click on "List/Rename" and deselect the file at the top which you had to select in order to dismiss the file selector dialog and get to the main program window.

nab128
02-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Thanks.

Please add this ability Mr Spoon! :komisch9: