PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Spoon

JVILLAS
06-09-2003, 05:46 PM
Hi, this is my first post,and it has been long overdue. I became a registered member in Oct.2002. Sorry it has taken me so long to send this so here it goes. I would like to thank everyone at dbpoweramp for all your hard work and commitmemt,this must also include skinners, beta testers, and members,and especially the main man Spoon. Spoon your kindness, patience, brilliance, and integrity is very much apreciated,again I thank you. Currently I have your cdwriter.converter,player, and a variety of other features installed on my computor, and I must say I am extremely pleased with there performance,quality, and reliability,I have to date not had any problems requiring assisstance, but I have seen your quick response to others in need,and that has been very reassuring. Over the last few months I have been checking out other players,QCD, Cool Player, and the highly haralded Foobar 2000.and many others. In my persuit for audio perfection I believe the road to travel is on and with dbpoweramp. I have other non-musical reasons for this decision, but I wish to remain positive. Finally, and once again Thank You Spoon, and all. jvillas

Spoon
06-10-2003, 04:02 AM
:)