PDA

View Full Version : Hi. Great Prog! Need some help with Yepp E-32 tho...

Unregistered
06-09-2003, 01:04 PM
Hi could anyone please help me out: I have had an E-32 Samsung Yepp player for like a year now and everything worked fine (appart from that shitty Yepp Explorer) Well now, i have managed to completely screw up my cable and its no longer functional...Well i bought one of them 6 in 1 card readers hoping to transfer my files to yepp through smart media cards. Well i got a card and chucked it int the reader, copied some mp3's and chucked it into Yepp, well he recognises that thers is a card in but says that there are zero songs there!!! I have tried everythin and still nothing the little thing refuses to accept the card. I thought it could be something to do with yepp formatting the actual smart media card and i was thinking wheather anyone had a same problem or maybe someone knows how to overcome this!
Thanks

P.S. i've tried Sveta with Removable Drivers, and copied some stuff but player still says that there are ZERO songs on the card...

Thanks again.

Spoon
06-10-2003, 04:09 AM
Only a Yepp can write to the card in the special format needed, you will need to find a cable.