PDA

View Full Version : force into Secure Rip

Fatwolf
12-01-2010, 05:05 AM
I like to check with AccurateRip, so that I know how many people got the same result, and maybe summit my result afterward, but still want to force CD Ripper to rip the CD in Secure Rip.

Is there a way to do that? I have play around with the setting at the option, but can't seems to get that...

Or say when I find there are less than a number of the people having the same result on the AccrateRip, then it goes to Secure Rip... ?

also, what does it mean, when it report "Secure (warning)" and then it say it has re-rip 154 frames? is that still considered as secure? should I trust it?

does that got to do with some of the CD protection?

thanks

Horace

Spoon
12-01-2010, 05:32 AM
Only by disabling AccurateRip can you force a secure rip. You only need 1 positive match from AccurateRip.

Fatwolf
12-01-2010, 05:48 AM
:S a friend told me that sometime the CD/DVD player/burner that the computer use might have some factory default that cost some errors.. and since it's a factory default, all the people who use that drive will have the same result... but not necessary the correct result..

and I mean, sometime I only got 3~4 people at AccurateRip on a very popular CD... wouldn't that worry you?

:S

Spoon
12-01-2010, 07:12 AM
I would not listen to your friend ;) there are roughly 3000 different makes of CD drive...

3-4 is possible, popular CDs are re-released as new pressings every so often, so is to be expected.