PDA

View Full Version : Album Art - New Batch Ripper Help

jbryngelson
11-27-2010, 09:28 PM
I just purchased the Reference package to use on my Sony Digital Living PC with a Sony XL2 changer.

I loaded one CD, and successfully ripped it, including the album art.

Then I put three CDs into the system, and ran my first "batch". It successfully ripped to FLAC as well, but I did not get Album Art.

Now I took a leap, and loaded 70 CDs into the changer, and ripped them all, but like my first batch, I got great FLAC files, but no Album art.

Looks like I am missing something in the configuration. Can anyone help?

Spoon
11-28-2010, 05:18 AM
See:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=22041&page=2

jbryngelson
11-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Any idea how long before the bug will be fixed?

Seems FreeDB does not have much album art, as I tried ripping again, this time unchecking the AMG and GB but leaving FreeDB, but again, nothing with album art.

Jeff

Spoon
11-28-2010, 02:35 PM
freedb does not have any albumart, only amg and gd3.

Cannot say for sure when this bug will be looked at.

sgonzalez
12-30-2010, 03:53 AM
Hi Spoon,

I recently purchased dbpoweramp and I am also having problems getting album art to load in Batch Ripper. I even updated Batch Ripper to 1.4, but that didn't seem to fix the problem. As mentioned above, I get album art when I'm ripping using CD Ripper, but nothing appears for album art when batch ripping.

Are you still trying to trouble shoot this problem?

Thank you

Spoon
12-30-2010, 04:33 AM
There are 400 free lookups in Batch Ripper if you have Reference Registered. After that you have to create an account with GD3 or AMG (both through batch ripper) and purchase lookups.