PDA

View Full Version : Album Artwork in wrong folder

Bones
11-16-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm using multi-encoder to rip CDs and ripping to MP3 and WAV at the same time. The album artwork goes into the MP3 album folder no problem. With the WAV files however the artwork is going into a separate folder than the tracks. The artwork is being sent to a folder called "Unspecified", inside that folder is another folder called "Unspecified" and then inside that is the album artwork. I tried to copy and paste the artwork into the album folder with the tracks but windows will not let me do that for whatever reason. I would like for the artwork to be sent to the albums folder automatically anyway rather than having to do it manually. What is going on here?

Spoon
11-16-2010, 04:23 AM
Do you know where the word Unspecified is coming from? it is not in any of our programs.

Bones
11-16-2010, 04:55 PM
I have absolutely no idea where the word "Unspecified" comes from. I just looked all around in the CD Ripper and did not find it anywhere. I have looked at the settings for both the MP3 and WAV and they look identical. Neither of them have anything in the DSP/Actions box. It's really weird that the artwork would go to the right place with the MP3 songs but not the WAV.

Spoon
11-17-2010, 04:49 AM
>I tried to copy and paste the artwork into the album folder with the tracks but windows will not let me do that for whatever reason

I think it is Windows Media Player which might be creating this file, something has it open (perhaps the program which created it).