PDA

View Full Version : Playlists on CD

billdavies
05-26-2003, 09:10 AM
Hi,

My MP3 CD player supports Winamp playlists (.m3u files) but the CD Writer says that it does not support these files to be written onto a cd. Is there something I can download/do to be able to write disk with playlists?

Thanks

Spoon
05-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Not currently, I will take it on board though.

One thing that puzzels me, if you add a playlist there might be people who just want the files in the playlist transfering, whilst others who want the playlist also...perhaps some option somewhere.

billdavies
05-26-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah, that would be really good, I am looking to just have a playlist for the first option really.

Thanks!

donp
06-09-2003, 12:02 PM
If you are writing a playlist file on the CD *and* the mp3 files listed in the playlist, consider that the same mp3 file may appear on multiple playlists but only needs to be stored on the disk once.

Unregistered
01-19-2004, 03:39 PM
Not currently, I will take it on board though.

One thing that puzzels me, if you add a playlist there might be people who just want the files in the playlist transfering, whilst others who want the playlist also...perhaps some option somewhere.
I just bought a Ford Focus with an MP3 player,so I am back on to the CDMP3 disc bandwagon. If the playlist is on the disc, the Id info shows up and the order of playback is the playlist, rather than a data list, (numerical and alphabetical), at least I think so...

Spoon
01-19-2004, 08:28 PM
What if you have 2 playlists?