PDA

View Full Version : R14 Reference Explorer Columns

demoleon
09-22-2010, 10:55 AM
I just purchased R14 Reference and I love having the Explorer columns back for my FLAC files(I use Windows 7 64-bit.) Is there a way to add columns to the standard Windows columns? I can't find a column for disc number (can't believe Windows doesn't have that!) , band (or orchestra). Those are the two that I need. Also, can I set the columns I want and apply that to all sub-folders so I don't have to go into each album separately to set the columns?

Thanks,
John

Spoon
09-22-2010, 12:34 PM
I am afraid I do not know about this, someone else might know.

To use the columns you might be able to Press Alt Key >> Tools >> Folder Options >> View >> Apply to folders

demoleon
09-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Well, I found discnumber...it is called "Part of Set" and is formatted like 01/02. So now all I am missing is Band (or Orchestra or whatever.) Any ideas on how to add this? In the old version under XP we could add custom columns and they would appear at the bottom after the standard XP columns. Don't see any way to do that here in the config. I also selected all columns for a folder and nothing showed up having the Band data (that's how I found the Part of Set field.)

John

Spoon
09-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Band is normally Album Artist

demoleon
09-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Nope. Album Artist contains nothing. The artists are listed under Contributing Artists but Band isn't included.

John