PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Get These Oog Files????

jon_UK
05-22-2003, 09:13 PM
Hi all

I was wondering how if any one can help me. I go to supermusic NL on here and I cant download any music off their pages. All I get off them is turn firwall off and virus scanner.

Then you can download, problem is all I get is the 1st one no problem all the rest are HTLM files. I am running XP pro if that makes any diffrence, is there any one on here that can help me its drving me round the bend

:headbang:

Jon

Razgo
05-23-2003, 08:41 PM
i would have to look at the site to see whats going on.
is it when you right click save as? some sites you have to click on the link and it will download from another source, so right click would not work in that case.

jon_UK
05-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Hi well heres the link

http://www.supermusic.nu/

Then you can see what I get is the left click and then 1st one np the 2nd one HTML file

:confused:

Razgo
05-23-2003, 09:13 PM
wholly crap! i can deal with the pop ups but when it tried to force me to download an IEextension from there site before you can download the track, i had a hell of a time getting out of that site.

i guess it's something to do with the third party extension that needs to be installed, i'm not sure.

sorry i can't help you accept try another better mp3 site :D

moved from the wish list also.

Unregistered
08-15-2004, 12:55 PM
are oog files readily played on cd players...i dont wanna burn another useless cd

LtData
08-15-2004, 01:27 PM
a Ogg vorbis CD will not play in any CD player that I know of