PDA

View Full Version : Asset with Sonneteer Morpheus

rb1962
08-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Sonneteer advised me to use Asset UPnP to make sure all my Audio tracks on my windows 7 Laptop were recognized via Plugplayer on my iPhone.
They were right, all my tracks are now visible on the iphone and the Sonneteer...however when trying to play the tracks via Plugplayer I receive a message "end of row" on the Sonneteer and the Sonneteer will not play the track....
Anyone knows where the problem could be? In the Asset Software?...As when playing music via standard Windows share everything works (except that not all tracks are recognized/displayed on Sonneteer and Iphone)
Or maybe in Plugplayer software or Sonneteer? Or maybe in my set-up of the three?
Thanks for your feedback

Spoon
08-26-2010, 05:16 AM
What type of audio files are you playing? you might want to set asset to send those files as wave files (on the advanced configuration page), it could be the Sonneteer does not like those particular files.

It is worth asking the Sonneteer guys what that error actually means.

rb1962
08-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Hi Spoon.
Thanks for the feedback.
I solved the problem by re-converting all my audio files to the mp3 format. It all works fine now. Asset seemed to detect more audio-files the Sonneteer supported.