PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Beta V3

ZUENDEL
08-17-2010, 05:31 AM
Hallo Mr.Spoon,
using Beta version V3 I can now see my covers in "Folders & Filename Browsing", but there is now another problem. If music (specially in operas) continues without interruption from track to track Beta version makes such interruptions: music ends when a track ends and than after an interruption music continues when the new track begins. This problem does not exist in the normal version of Asset (2.1.4). There are no interruptions,when music needs to go on without pause. But the normal version don´t show the covers!!!

Can You help me?
Thank You very much
L.Zündel

Spoon
08-17-2010, 06:44 AM
Gapless playback depends on the Player (renderer) and control point. Only the Linn DS extensions can playback gaplessly.

ZUENDEL
08-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Hallo Mr.Spoon,
I use Linn´s Klimax DS and the Songbook (IPod).But why is a gapless playback when I install Asset 2.1.4 and also using Twonky.
Perhaps You can help me better?
In advance of further information

many thanks L.Zündel

Spoon
08-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Try using Kinsky Desktop, Asset v3 and when the Klimax appears (in Kinsky Desktop) make sure it is labelled as Klimax DS Playlist, not Klimax DS UPnPAv

Every UPnP server by default serving lossless files is gapless, that is not to rule out that there could be something going on with beta3.