PDA

View Full Version : Right clic on "add music" search in the last directory

biboun
05-15-2003, 09:18 AM
Hi, i just want to suggest an idea in the music collection. When you left clic on "add music", you have to choose your directory. I think it could be cool if the left clic could search in the last directory or in a directory defined in the options. So it prevent us from always searching the directory. I add music in my collection very frequently, that's why i suggest that.
bye

Razgo
05-15-2003, 10:03 AM
you know you can use the "new track look out" to check a specific folder for any new music. is this what you mean?

biboun
05-15-2003, 10:16 AM
yes i know the "new track look out", i just suggested: "why do not apply to the right clic on "add music" the same action that the clic on the button "schedule" in the new track look out menu.
bye

Razgo
05-15-2003, 10:28 AM
ok so it would re-curse into the last directory/folder you were in last time. in other words it would remember the last directory you were in when you last clicked "add music".

biboun
05-15-2003, 11:41 AM
No need to remember the last directory. In the "new track look out", you give the name of the directory you want to search in every 10 minutes or every day...., i think that this name is stored somewhere, so on the right clic on "add music" you use this name to research new tracks.
But the solution to search song in the last directory can be as useful as the solution i suggest.
I think my solution can be quickly programmed if you know the name of the directory in "new track look out" doesn't it?
bye

Razgo
05-15-2003, 08:35 PM
ok, well another way is to use windows explorer and use right click "add to dap" over any song and it will auto add it to your current open MMC collection.

biboun
05-16-2003, 03:23 AM
Yes but it does not transfert the track in the directory. I have 2 directory, one containing the songs i am sure to keep, and another where i convert my cds in. When a song is good, i transfert it in the other directory, so what you say is not adapted in my case.
what does spoon think of the solutions we suggest?
bye