PDA

View Full Version : Batch Ripper insert title

clearnoise
04-06-2010, 12:58 PM
I am using Batch Ripper along with the “CUE Sheet Image” to rip audio books as one single file. After it is finished there is no title information. Is there some way to have the program make the title name the same as the file name or something along those lines just so I don’t have to edit each individual file manually later on?

Spoon
04-07-2010, 03:24 AM
What are you ripping to?

clearnoise
04-07-2010, 12:52 PM
The "Rip to" is set to “CUE Sheet Image”. I think that is what you are asking.
The whole process works great. After Batch Ripper finishes ripping all of the tracks it combines them into one single mp3 file. It is just I have to go into each one of those files and type in a name for the title.

Spoon
04-07-2010, 03:32 PM
I see, yes the title is not present as it is a cue sheet with the titles for each track in the mp3.

clearnoise
04-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Within CDRipper I even tried using the “ID Tag Processing”. I wasn't able to get it to do what I wanted. I am not even sure if “ID Tag Processing” would work if I did know exactly how to set it up. :(

Spoon
04-09-2010, 05:27 AM
It would not work for the cue image ripping.

clearnoise
04-09-2010, 02:12 PM
What about through a script that would take something like the Artist info and copy it as the title after the Batch Ripper creates the mp3 file? I tried making this work using the "Run External:" command but I can't seem to get the script right or I just don't know what I am doing well enough. Anything would be helpful and thanks for your help so far Spoon.

Spoon
04-10-2010, 03:05 AM
The Cue Image codec is special in that it does not expose the final filename to any scripts or dsp effects.

clearnoise
04-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Ahh ok, well sounds like I will need to just manually set the title after the mp3 has been created. Thanks again for your help.