PDA

View Full Version : Only one kind of loader at a time?

pjc2
02-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Now that I've set up a DupliQ loader in Batch Ripper, I can't seem to choose any other form of loader for my internal drives. I'd like to set them to Auto-Eject / Manual Load, but the only available option when configuring them is "DupliQ".

Is this an intentional limitation, or is something confused about my installation? How can I fix this without losing all of my settings?

Update: This looks like something is broken. If I unconfigure all drives and try to configure things from scratch, the only available loader is "Acronova DupliQ". No manual load/eject is listed in the configuration window.

Update 2: It looks like Configure Batch Ripper (BR 1.3) is only listing the first directory in the Loaders folder. If I rename "Auto Eject - Manual Load" to "AAuto Eject - Manual Load" so that it comes before "Acronova", only it is listed, and Acronova is gone. Is there a way to fix this?

Spoon
02-02-2010, 10:48 AM
We have never had a report of this before, Batch Ripper will do a folder listing in that folder to determine the loaders.

pjc2
02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
We have never had a report of this before, Batch Ripper will do a folder listing in that folder to determine the loaders.
Any suggestions for what I might try to troubleshoot why that's not happening on my system?

Spoon
02-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Try clearing that folder, then reinstall.

pjc2
02-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Try clearing that folder, then reinstall.
Doesn't reinstalling kill my AMG activation?

Spoon
02-03-2010, 04:41 AM
No