PDA

View Full Version : PROFESSIONAL PLAYER FEATURE 4 DJ (but not only...)

Corsari
03-01-2003, 06:44 AM
> > I\'m a deejay and I have this issue:
> >
> > many folders with hundreds of mp3 in each one. Same story with new
tunes.
> >
> > Last time I had to listen and orderer 248 new tunes.
> >
> > Are you planning to make your player be able to load all needed tracks in a playlist .. and set this playlist as follow:
> >
> > 1) offset start for all tracks at once (let say I want each track to start playing skipping the first minute)
> > 2) customize play lenght for all the tracks (let say that for each track I want to listen just 1 minute or less)
> >
> > this because (if not) the listener must stay in front of the computer to skip
> manually and so on (instead to do something else
> > than just listen)
> >
> > I would be really grateful to you if you'll implement this feature, if not, if you know a player doing this .. kindly suggest me its name..

Thank you

> > Robert

:thumbup:

Spoon
03-01-2003, 02:06 PM
I cannot see those features being implemented, I have seen a few professional DJ programs out there, just have to search a bit in Google.

Corsari
03-02-2003, 07:41 AM
I think it would be something useful if the person listening is playing extended versions of tunes.

Normally 12" versions are 8 minutes or 7 minutes long.

Why not let the player to be set to optionally play only a certain amount of minutes for each track in the play list?

And why not to set an "automatic skip intro" to be set as X seconds?

Thank you.

Robert

Spoon
03-03-2003, 05:30 PM
Well if you are any good with Visual Basic you can control dAP through scripting, set it to skip and end early.