PDA

View Full Version : Artist, Album without having to click on album

roburx69
07-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Dear All,

Does anybody know how we could configure the tree setup in order to avoid the click on album after having selected an artist ?

For Example : If I choose Pink Floyd, I would like to see just afterwards all the albums of Pink floyd.

To avoid the tracks, that's easy.

Is there a way?

Thanks

Spoon
07-31-2009, 02:38 PM
You need Asset v2 (beta) and set only an [album] in the [artist] listing, and set for artist no track or folder listings. Then the albums selection is automatically selected and does exactly as you ask.

roburx69
07-31-2009, 03:45 PM
Thanks and good to know

And...where or how do we get this ?
I suppose that because it is BETA it is not so easy to find, at least I did not find it on this website

Spoon
07-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Beta section of this web site.

roburx69
08-07-2009, 08:28 AM
I dowloaded v2 I can't make it work :

What I would like to have :
I select an artist then I see DIRECTLY the albums related to him without having to click on the submenu "albums"

What I do

I generate a tree with [artists] and select "No track listing", afterwards, as a submenu of it I select [Albums] let it like it is and I get a submenu "albums" if I choose "No track listing" it is the same, if I choose "No container listing" it is worse, I have a submenu "albums" then another one "all albums".

Why is it so....complicate?

Please help....

Spoon
08-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Not currently possible (there seems to be an issue in R2), this will be fixed for R3 (as R2 is now in the release cycle).