PDA

View Full Version : AccurateRip Self Configure Issues

Hbert
06-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Question from a new user. I downloaded a trial version Release 13.2 and was able to get AccurateRip to self configure after serveral attempes. Everything worked perfectly. After the trial expired, I was so happy with the product, I registered. Then, I mindlessly redownloaded Registered Reference Release 13.2. Now I can not get AccurateRip to self configure. I've tried 39 key CD's from AccurateRip's Key Disc List, including the CDs I used to configure AccurateRip the first time. Nothing. What am I missing?

My drives are Asus DRW-1814BL. I've also tried resetting the sample offset to zero.

Any Ideas?

Spoon
06-07-2009, 05:01 AM
Does it popup offering to find the offset?

Hbert
06-07-2009, 01:45 PM
No. In addition, I noticed when I ran the the second download it preserved my rip settings but not the AccurateRip configuration.

Spoon
06-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Clear all the saved settings:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=13285

Then reinstall the registered version.

Hbert
06-07-2009, 06:26 PM
That did indeed solve the problem. Not in the way I expected. But all is well with the world now. Thank You.

mattrobinson
06-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi,

I've just had exactly this problem. Yesterday I tested the trial version on one of my laptops before registering, then registered and installed the registered version. I then spent a day ripping CDs successfully. Then I got a BSOD for some reason. After rebooting, dBpoweramp complained that AccurateRip wasn't configured (in the options menu) but as described above, it wouldn't prompt me when I entered known working key discs.

I am about to try the solution you listed above, just thought I'd post my experience in case it helps with a proper resolution.