PDA

View Full Version : Make screens easier to read

Ace
02-11-2003, 06:52 PM
I use 1024x768 resolution and 120 DPI.

Some of your screens are very hard to read because some fields wind up on top of others. They do not look like the screens in Help.

Some examples are: Audio CD Input screen
Rip with Options screen
Compression Settings screen.

It took me a while to find the DSP options which are under the output folder selection. The Power Pack icon overlays the output folder selection area.

Is it possible for you to fix this?

TIA

Spoon
02-12-2003, 06:28 AM
If you set your DPI to normal it will display correctly.

Ace
02-12-2003, 07:52 AM
I realize that, however, 120 dpi is easier for me to read.

I was just suggessting that maybe you should take into consideration those of us with visual problems that need to set our screens differently.

Spoon
02-12-2003, 01:11 PM
It is on my things to do list, like make it multilingual, etc...

Ace
02-12-2003, 01:35 PM
I am not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not.

If you are, with all due respect, it is inappropriate.

Making it multi-lingual is a totally separate issue. In order to use your programs we have to be able to see them properly - whatever the language.

If it is too hard to create screens that can adapt to different resolutions and/or dpi, just say that.

Functionality means nothing if you can't see or get to the functions.

Don't get me wrong. I really like your programs and am using them. I paid for the registration for Power Pack (if your attitude is as I perceive, I may be sorry that I did). I was planning on getting the registration for your CD writer.

As a paying customer, I will probably also submit to the other forums with questions and/or problems as they come up.

This forum is for suggestions. I gave a suggestion.

Spoon
02-12-2003, 03:43 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic.

To put perspective on it, my own uncle-in-law is blind, he uses another CD ripper because mine is not compatible with screen readers, that is another thing I have to do also.

Just finding the time and also keeping the whole dBpowerAMP thing enjoyable for me - because I work normally 9-5, then come home and do dBpowerAMP in my spare time it has to be enjoyable.