PDA

View Full Version : Backing up Batch Ripper Application Files

computer-girl
01-17-2009, 11:26 PM
I'd like to be able to back up all of the Batch Ripper application files. In the event of a system crash, and if I have to re-install the application, I would like to restore the application to the last state.

I did find some files like (50005).txt which is one of the default batch results files.

Do you plan to create import/export capabilites? If not, please list the directories and files that I need.

Thanks!

computer-girl

LtData
01-18-2009, 12:34 AM
The dBpoweramp Installation directory (defaults to C:\Program Files\Illustrate)
%appdata%\dBpoweramp

In the registry, the entire HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Illustrate key

computer-girl
01-18-2009, 01:43 AM
Assuming that most, if not all of these files will be placed in the installation once I reload the applications, kindly list the files that are necessary to bring the data in the application current to immediately before a computer crash. Really, what I am looking for is a feature like Outlook or Quicken whereas when you reload the app, you can identify and/or import the files(s) that would get the application current.

The dBpoweramp Installation directory (defaults to C:\Program Files\Illustrate)
%appdata%\dBpoweramp

In the registry, the entire HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Illustrate key

LtData
01-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Since I haven't used the Batch Ripper, I will defer to someone with more knowledge in that area.

However, I do believe the %appdata%/dBpoweramp does contain only configuration data, especially the Batch Ripper folder and the BachCDDrives.bin.