PDA

View Full Version : Is there a tutoral ...

Joey B
10-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Is there a tutoral of r13.1 that someone has put together . I'm a dbpoweramp noob . I burned one cd last night , loved the convenience and the metadata .

When I register , is it $36 + $5 for the perfectmeta or do you get a year free ?

Thanks
Joey B.

Spoon
10-01-2008, 03:37 PM
$36 includes one year.

I am set to create a tutorial in about 3-4 weeks time.

austinrip
10-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Excellent! I just installed dbpoweramp on my Vista x64 system. Bought a Samung S203B burner, and am looking for a tutorial on how to do secure rips into both MP3 & Flac.

For example, under "advanced" there are lots of options for both Flac and MP3. Do any of those need to be changed? Do I need to do anything to make certain high quality album art gets saved? etc.

I do plan on registering, but would like to make 2 or 3 secure rips before doing so.

Thanks!

austinrip
10-28-2008, 10:26 AM
FYI, I've used EAC in years past, and tutorials describing exactly what to configure and explaining what you are configuring exist for it...looking for something similar. thanks!

Notthebomba
01-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Spoon:

Any updates on that tutorial?

When I bought a Squeezebox a couple of years ago, they had great tutorials on using EAC.

I have several hundred CDs ripped to flac via EAC and would like to convert to mp3 (along with tags) so I can play them on my portable devices. I also have a bunch more CDs that I want to rip to flac and mp3 simultaneously.

I have no problem parting with some $$$ if ripper/converter software is fairly easy to use.

Thx,

NTB

Spoon
01-31-2009, 02:24 PM
http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=18424