PDA

View Full Version : Todays top most important topic.

BestRip
01-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Hi Spoon,

Looking at the time notifications on the different forums I saw they don't seem to be quite accurate.
Well, I think I've made my contribution for now... :cool:
Sorry, I was a bit boared, :yawn: this doesn't get into the database, does it?:blush::shocked: :yawn: :cry:

Razgo
01-24-2003, 02:57 AM
what do you mean by time notification?

are you refering to the time on the forum?

BestRip
01-24-2003, 03:17 AM
Yes,

All times are GMT +1 hour. The time now is 09:07 AM

I'm sure I found 2 different clock settings before but now I can't find them again. But anyhow, this setting differs from my system clock and other clocks around me with 30 min. Isn't it so that all the different timelines are 1 hour apart?

Ops, now I noticed that the time doesn't update on a page viewed earlier, until changed. As I said very important topic this is...

Razgo
01-24-2003, 03:29 AM
i noticed a 30 min gap too. not all times are 1hr apart, some are 30 min's. is it set correctly in your profile for your time zone?

hmmm.... i will have a look to see what the forum is set too.

Razgo
01-24-2003, 03:35 AM
well the forum is set to GMT -5 which i am pretty sure it has always been set to that.

but yes i noticed the 30 mins missing too. so it could be the time on the actual server has been altered. Spoon might have to set the time right on the server itself.

BestRip
01-24-2003, 03:39 AM
Maybe he borrowed the clock crystal for the accurate rip...

And perhaps...

All times are GMT +1 hour. The time now is 09:33 AM.

...should state: