PDA

View Full Version : Ripper R13 - Problem with album art

stealle
05-09-2008, 01:01 AM
I'm using R13 to rip CDs to FLAC. For some reason I am getting a .jpg file of the album art for every FLAC file.

I get a folder.jpg ... I want that.
I get embedded album art in each of the FLAC files ... I want that too.
I get a [tracknamehere].jpg for each FLAC ... I don't want that.

I can just delete them. But, what setting did I trigger so I can undo it?

Thanks!

Spoon
05-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Either the ID Tag processing DSP, or Options >> Meta Data & ID Tag options

EliC
05-09-2008, 07:19 AM
When using R13 and AMG + GD3, shouldn't you be getting multiple album art results? I always get only 1 and I am pretty sure its from AMG.

stealle
05-09-2008, 09:51 AM
When using R13 and AMG + GD3, shouldn't you be getting multiple album art results? I always get only 1 and I am pretty sure its from AMG.

I almost always only get 1. It seems like there was one CD that gave me 2. This doesn't have anything to do with my original question (which is fine by me), but if you are trying to assist with an answer to my question I think you mis-read or I wasn't clear enough.

Spoon identified the problem. I had ID tag processing in DSP messed up. I tried to follow his advice in this thread:
http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=16886

You can use the ID Tag Processing DSP effect, enable the input folder.jpg and export folder.jpg options.

I accidentally set ID Tag processing to "[filename].jpg" instead of "folder.jpg". So it was creating an album art .jpg for every track. Meaning - when I ripped a CD the folder would contain about 15 .jpg files of the same album art image.

All is well now that I have it set as Spoon suggested in the above link.

EliC
05-09-2008, 01:35 PM
no, mine is a separate question. also a problem with r13 and album art. When getting multiple premium lookups there should be multiple album art results.

Spoon
05-09-2008, 03:23 PM
The highest resolution art is used.

stealle
05-09-2008, 05:46 PM
no, mine is a separate question. also a problem with r13 and album art. When getting multiple premium lookups there should be multiple album art results.

Oh I see. Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. It seems like you should be able to choose for yourself. With the largest being the default. The reason I say this is because I had one that had marker writing all over it. Another that looked ripped. So I have to go to amazon.com and look up the album and load that image instead.

EliC
05-10-2008, 06:50 AM
The highest resolution art is used.

shouldn't you be able to use the scroll arrows and see the different arts available? Sometime they are wrong from one service.

Spoon
05-10-2008, 08:05 AM
It is a feature request for r14

EliC
06-27-2008, 08:20 AM
It is a feature request for r14

Could we at least get the option to save the highest resolution art from BOTH sources automatically. This should be a small change not requiring changes to the gui or other major changes and could be implemented before a year plus in r14 and should even be doable for 13.1 or .2 I would imagine.