PDA

View Full Version : Album Art Problem and Question

ikrananka
04-18-2008, 08:02 PM
I like to scan in my album art and add that manually as Folder.jpg to the directory containing that albums music files. However, despite placing my own folder.jpg file in the directory, dBpoweramp fails to do the following:

1. In the main program window, the album art displayed is still the one pulled off of amg.
2. I have added in the ID Tag Processing DSP and have selected the check box to Import Album Art from Folder.jpg. However, the album art embedded in the music files is always the amg downloaded art and not my Folder.jpg art.

Is there a away around the above problems?

Another album art question - is it possible to retrospectively add album art enmass to a load of flac files? I have a lot of flac files (without embedded album art) stored in directories according to album with their respective album artwork stored in each directory as folder.jpg.

LtData
04-18-2008, 10:59 PM
1. Install the r13 alpha for better album-art handling. It allows you to add your own album art directly into dMC.

2. This is because the album art is imported from the SOURCE directory, not the destination.

3. Yes, use the [ID Tag Update] utility codec and select "import album art from folder.jpg" with the batch converter to select all of your directories.

73ChargerFan
06-01-2008, 10:35 PM
cd ripper will only add my artwork to files if the file is under 100K in size.

Most of my artwork is larger, and when it fails, there is no error message, so I have to manually check a song in each album to check for artwork.

Note, I rip directly to FLAC, and none of the applications I use have a problem with large image file sizes.

3. Yes, use the [ID Tag Update] utility codec and select "import album art from folder.jpg" with the batch converter to select all of your directories.
Cool, I'll try it.

Spoon
06-02-2008, 04:52 AM
We will investigate the 100KB album art with FLAC.