PDA

View Full Version : No Album Art

jccorbi
03-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Hi - I've be using dBpoweramp for over a year and all my rips have album art. Now suddenly, there is no album art displayed. I checked my registration with AMG - it was expired and I renewed it. The "expired" message went away but I still get "No Album Art" displayed. I downloaded the latest (purchased) version - still no art.

Please help.

Curt Corbi

LtData
03-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Click the arrow beside the mata-button, is AMG checked?

jccorbi
03-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Yes, AMG is checked, and, while I thought the AMG subscription was renewed (I did this today via PayPal) - when I click the META button, it says the subscription is expired. I guess I don't know how to activate the new subscription ...

LtData
03-29-2008, 08:57 PM
When you say you "renewed" it, what steps did you follow? The AMG subscription status is stored locally on your computer

Spoon
03-30-2008, 09:37 AM
You will have an email containing an order number and a link to activate AMG.

jccorbi
04-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi - I renewed my AMG subscription by following the prompt for renewal from dbpoweramp. Paypal charged my account and notes "Payment To Illustrate Ltd Completed." I guess it's possible I deleted the email from Illustrate as it would have arrived in my spam inbox. Is there any way to retrieve the order number and have the AMG activation link re-sent?

Thanks!

Spoon
04-02-2008, 04:11 AM
Visit here:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

You can activate from order number, or search for order number using your email address.

jccorbi
04-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the information! I found what I need from your link.