PDA

View Full Version : Tomīs lossless Audio Kompressor - Tagging?

umue
03-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Hello,

this is my first Message in the forum. I have registrated to the dBpoweramp Reference Version 12.4. Iīm impressed of the number of codecs , which are supported. But one code (the new "TAk") I have integrated with the cli-encoder. It works perfectly, but I didnīt find an option to write tags in the compressed files. On "EAC" I used the software "WAPET" additionaly, but with dbpoweramps Cli-encoder Wappet doesnīt work.

Please excuse my english, iīm writing from Germany.

Spoon
03-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Why does Wappet not work? can yo unot call it from the CLI?

umue
03-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Hello,

I can call it with the Cli-encoder, and I added the following string for the TAK Encoder:

%d -t "Artist=%a" -t "Title=%t" -t "Album=%g" -t "Year=%y" -t "Track=%n" -t "Genre=%m" "C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp\encoder\CLI Encoder\takc.exe" -e -p2 -overwrite [infile] [outfile]

There are no error messages, Tak-Files were created, which I can play in Foobar, but no tagging took place.

Spoon
03-05-2008, 04:12 AM
We do not use %a for artist you would have to do:

-t "Artist=[artist]"

umue
03-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Thanks for your answer,

I tried to change the command-string, but the problem resists. Probably my description of the problem was not complete. The Tak-encoder can not writing tags himself. For that I want to use the program "wapet". In another constellation it worked in the way I have posted first.

Does the tagging with "wapet" work in the cli-encoder, or have I to use an external tagging program?

Spoon
03-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Any of these wrapper programs should work as an external encoder.