PDA

View Full Version : Stumped - Tag title with track + title

photon0000
01-26-2008, 10:12 PM
For the most part I have figured out how to setup dBpoweramp to rip CDs and get the desired results but two things stump me. I am fairly certain dBpoweramp can do what I want to do but finding inf on how has eluded me.

1) When I rip a CD I would like to have the track number be part of the song title in the MP3 tag of the MP3 file created. For example: If track 6 on the CD is "come on over" I would like the MP3 tag to display the title as "06 Come On Over". It looks like I need to add ID Tag Processing to the Lame DSP Effects/ Actions then do something in settings but I can't figure out what to do in there. It was easy to get the file named this way in the Lame encoder using output location dynamic. I hope someone can point to to info available for doing this in the ID3 tag

2) Rip CD to create a single FLAC file to be used for creating files in other formats as needed in the future without needing to pull out the CD and rip again. Not sure but this may only be possible in the next version that is now in alpha?

LtData
01-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Not sure about 1, but 2 is possible with dMC r13, currently in alpha.

photon0000
01-27-2008, 02:13 AM
Not sure about 1, but 2 is possible with dMC r13, currently in alpha.

Thank you for confirmation that 2 is possible in the next version.

Still trying to figure out how to do number 1. When I tried out EAC all I had to do was change --tt "%t" to --tt "%n" "%t" in the additional command line options. I haven't figured out how to add to or modify any variable dBpoweramp is passing to the lame encoder.