PDA

View Full Version : Accuraterip problem?

tjay
01-21-2008, 02:27 PM
I've been having a problem..when I put a cd in the drive and open dbpoweramp at the bottom of the songs list it says "cd in Accuraterip" but when i go ahead and click on "rip" it just does the secure ripping not "accurate rip". I have accuraterip checked in the options.
Can someone tell me what the problem is?

LtData
01-21-2008, 02:32 PM
After the rip, do you get a result from accurate rip, such as AR(25) or something with a checkmark or x? Because if the rip result doesn't match AccurateRip, it starts a Secure Rip.

tjay
01-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks LtData for your fast reply..

Ok I get this: xAR(2)secure

What exactly does that mean?

Am I doing something wrong?

LtData
01-21-2008, 04:26 PM
That means 2 people disagree with your rip but dMC thinks it is secure. If all tracks are marked X AR(2) your CD is probably a different pressing which would have different checksums for the tracks.

tjay
01-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Ok ..thanks for your help LtData...

vsaprissa
08-06-2011, 10:56 PM
I'v got the dBPowerAmp 14.2 but when I insert any audio CD into my burner, a popup windows appears, telling me something about Accuraterip access. And I do it. Then a 2 popup windows telling me something about a wrong key and since then I can not rip any CD Audio. In every track an "Error" appears. This happens with any audio cd I'll try to burn. What can I do? Thank you.

Spoon
08-07-2011, 03:49 AM
Select 'Copy to Clipboard' on the error page, then paste the errors here as a message.