PDA

View Full Version : Accurate Rip confusing result

dgncadiz
01-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi all. I´ve just ripped one song that has an scratch. I´ve ripped that song in secure mode with 6 ultra mode pass and the song sounds like "pop" at certain moments due to the scratched cd. AR gave me this result:

http://www.upload-images.net/imagen/5efef25473.jpg

CRC MATCH and secure but innacurate. What that it means? 25 people disagree with my rip? If CRC matched, why is innacurate?

Thanks, and sorry for my English, I know that has a lot of mistakes :smile2:

LtData
01-19-2008, 02:14 PM
If the CD is scratched, it will probably give the same results on multiple rips and therefore might be marked secure. Do you have C2 enabled?

And yes, the X AR (25) means 25 people disagree with your rip. Do note that if the entire CD is marked that, your CD is probably a different pressing.

dgncadiz
01-20-2008, 07:02 AM
If the CD is scratched, it will probably give the same results on multiple rips and therefore might be marked secure. Do you have C2 enabled?

And yes, the X AR (25) means 25 people disagree with your rip. Do note that if the entire CD is marked that, your CD is probably a different pressing.

No, my drive doesn´t support C2 error pointers. All the CD is marked that, and is a copy from original. Could be the write offset the reason?

LtData
01-20-2008, 09:17 AM
Yes, if the CD is burned, that is why the entire CD is marked inaccurate.