PDA

View Full Version : Registration

eyv
01-06-2003, 11:17 PM
Greetings. I'm broke: I can't afford both CD writer and PowerPack. But they are both so cool! Have you considered bundle registration (like both for 30, or some such)? Thanks.
Also, does registration mean free upgrades, limited upgrades, or how do upgrades work in general (sorry if the last one is in the FAQ, too much stuff to read today, I'm lazy. ;)

Spoon
01-07-2003, 03:55 AM
I will consider bundling them both together.

Updates are free for life and are easy to do.

Razgo
01-07-2003, 09:23 PM
i'm no accountant but if Spoon makes the software any cheaper he might have to introduce a yearly liscence fee like other software developers are doing.

and considering the costs of servers and bandwidth i am surprised Spoon hasn't done this yet.

but when you look at things overall, it just doesn't come any cheaper or better than life time upgrades :)

markfriedman
06-27-2003, 10:27 AM
I registered the PowerPack a long time ago. I'd like to use the Svelta product, too - but you've bundled them together.

Since I've already paid for one, can I get the other one without additional charge?

Thanks,
Mark
(looking for work since March, 2001 -- a full time job, by itself).

Razgo
06-27-2003, 10:56 PM
i'm not sure how it works. but it looks like when you purchase sveta it comes with the powerpack also.

have you installed sveta to the same location as dmc to see if it becomes registered?

i just looked at the registration page here: http://www.dbpoweramp.net/dmc-power-register.htm

Power Pack / Sveta Portable Audio registration costs just $19 USD

Spoon
06-28-2003, 10:49 AM
That is right, just install Sveta over your power pack and it will be registered.