PDA

View Full Version : Non-AccurateRip songs questions

javajeff
12-11-2007, 09:20 PM
I have ripped a CD that has:
X AR (20) (green i) Secure.
I had the same issue with three other CDs.

If it was the entire CD, it would make more sense. When I listen to these songs, I cannot hear any blemishes. Can someone explain why one track can be this way?

LtData
12-11-2007, 11:11 PM
First, is the AR number of the other tracks about the same or is it much higher/lower? Try re-ripping that track after examining the CD for blemishes/fingerprints/etc. Also, are these tracks towards the end, beginning, middle?

javajeff
12-12-2007, 06:43 AM
First, is the AR number of the other tracks about the same or is it much higher/lower? Try re-ripping that track after examining the CD for blemishes/fingerprints/etc. Also, are these tracks towards the end, beginning, middle?

There are 20 tracks on the CD. Track 1, 14, 19 and 20 are Accurate(19). The rest of the tracks are Accurate(20) except track 18 which is X AR (20) (green i) Secure. This CD does have some minor surface marks since I aquired it used. I have ripped this CD multiple times with the same results. I tried to rip it on my other computer, and everything was the same except track 18 came up Inaccurate(20). I hate to rebuy the CD for 1 track, but apparently something is wrong even if I do not know what to listen for.

Spoon
12-12-2007, 07:19 AM
I would say that track 18 is not ripped correctly.