PDA

View Full Version : Custom ID tags in template

jdubois
12-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Is there a way to create and save the ID tags in the created profile so i don't have to keep re-creating them. What i mean is that alot of my discs are not found on Accurate rip or anywhere else so I have to manually enter all their info which is fine but the cd ripping program doesnt save the tags i've chosen in the profile.

Any way to do this?

Spoon
12-10-2007, 05:02 PM
You enter the ID tags, where is it not saved? when you rip?

jdubois
12-10-2007, 05:22 PM
no when i remove the disc and put another in.... all the custom elements/fields i entered disappeared and i have to re-enter them for the every disc.

eg.

Catalogue
BPM

Spoon
12-11-2007, 04:05 AM
Enter the custom items on >> Options >> ID Tags 'options' and down the end is Custom and Fixed Tags (I think you need Reference for that).

jdubois
12-11-2007, 01:44 PM
thanks!

i have reference and i found that option so i've got it setup nice now but i was wondering if the writer of dbpoweramp can included support for setting the Url and Subtitle mp3 tags.

I create custom .flac tags/fields called: (ANSI, id3v2 v2.3)

Url
Version

and they save to the .flac file but when i convert them to mp3 (ANSI, id3v2 v2.3) and map:

Url --> Url
Version --> Subtitle

they don't show up. I asked a fellow programmer to let me know what the actual field names for those mp3 tags are in the event that they're not getting set because i'm not using the correct syntax or something and he said after looking into it that the program itself has to have 'internal' support for it like:

SetUrl() and GetUrl()
SetSubtitle() and GetSubtitle()

any hopes for having support for those fields?
i'm lost with setting those fields and I need to be able to set them. This program is the best one out there and has a ton of options that no other prog can touch.

Any help would be gmuch appreciated

John

Spoon
12-12-2007, 05:32 AM
Will add url mapping (in mp3) to the wish list.

jdubois
12-12-2007, 11:22 AM
thank you very much!

my company is using the leading DJ software Alcatech BPM Studio which uses the Subtitle mp3 field to hold the Version of the song, can you please add this one as well? If I had only a choice or Url or Subtitle I'd have to go with Subtitle, it's important that we get the Version of the song into BPM Studio's Version (Subtitle) field when we convert from our source .flac files to create our .mp3 database to use with BPM Studio.

John

Spoon
12-14-2007, 04:14 AM
We can only implement additions with mass appeal, sorry.